Is Thought Transformation the Right Marketing Partner for You?
When Ed Carmody joined Regal Chemical as General Manager, he was looking for sales training and some basic marketing items. Many processes and systems needed modernization or improvement, including the MIS system, manufacturing operations, and how sales went to market.
Thought Transformation first supported Regal with sales training initiatives. When we pitched him about his marketing, he auditioned us with a few pieces of collateral that needed updating. Ed was happy with the results, which led to bigger things, including:
- The website rebuild and ongoing maintenance of Regal’s extensive online product catalog
- Management of trade publication advertisements
- Event marketing and support, including booth refresh and banner stand production
- Customer loyalty programs
- Copy, design, and production for collateral and promotional products
- Branded graphics for interior spaces, including custom wallpaper
- Sales awards program
- Social and videos
- Support for Regal’s 50th anniversary promotions
- Building graphics and branded decals for equipment
- Support to identify options for a CRM with territory mapping functionality
“What I like about Thought Transformation is that when I have an idea, they make it happen,” Ed Carmody said. “They have handled anything and everything thrown at them. They turned our Director of Agronomy into a character and a bobble-headed doll. They have designed and produced high-end medallion keychains to celebrate our 50th anniversary. They found a supplier for branded water, produced an educational video showing how to spread fertilizer, and designed and produced T-shirts for our annual kickball tournament. Plus, they did all the standard marketing items we need, like pocket folders, brochures, and sell sheets. With the Regal Team focused on growth, we appreciate Thought Transformation because they truly work on our behalf and they do and incredible job to support Regal on whatever we ask for, not to mention they are fun to work with!”